Diamonds aren’t just a girl’s best friend – for those born in the month of April, they’re best friends too. Available in colors ranging from the classic clear stones to bright shades of purple and pink, this versatile stone can be mixed and matched for many different styles of jewelry and ensembles.
Let’s take the time to talk about some little known information about the most popular stone in the world, and then we’ll be sure to share PropertyRoom.com’s most popular diamond auctions for our bidders to view (and bid on).
Unique Trivia about Diamonds
- Diamond is the hardest naturally-occurring substance on Earth – though certain man-made synthetics are stronger.
- You can only scratch or polish a diamond with other diamonds.
- Not interested in a clear diamond? As mentioned before, diamonds are also available in a variety of colors: champagne, chocolate, red, and even green.
- Diamond cannot float in water.
- “Diamond fire” refers to the colored sparkles of light coming from the stone.
- Over 80% of all diamonds mined are not used in any sort of jewelry at all.
- Diamonds have been found within meteorites.
- The largest diamond ever weighed in at 2,106 carats – and it is currently part of the English Crown Jewels.
Do you prefer clear diamonds, or do you like different colors? what kind of diamond jewelry do you prefer wearing? Let us know in the comments – we love feedback! Until next time – good luck, and happy bidding!
Diamond Jewelry Auctions
Make sure to follow PropertyRoom.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for more official police auction deals!