Diamonds aren’t just a girl’s best friend – for those born in the month of April, they’re best friends too. Available in colors ranging from the classic clear stones to bright shades of purple and pink, this versatile stone can be mixed and matched for many different styles of jewelry and ensembles.
Let’s take the time to talk about some little known information about the most popular stone in the world.
- Hardest naturally-occurring substance on Earth – though certain man-made synthetics are stronger.
- You can only scratch or polish a diamond with other diamonds.
- Not interested in a clear diamond? Available in a variety of colors: champagne, chocolate, red, and even green.
- Cannot float in water.
- “Diamond fire” refers to the colored sparkles of light coming from the stone.
- Over 80% of all mined are not used in any sort of jewelry at all.
- Diamonds have been found within meteorites.
- The largest ever weighed in at 2,106 carats – and it is currently part of the English Crown Jewels.
Find all of the diamond auctions from PropertyRoom.com here: https://prrm.ws/3KXER7Q
Jewelry auctions are one of the biggest categories on PropertyRoom.com, which means you have plenty of opportunities to find jewelry that fits your needs. Keep checking back to find diamond rings, earrings, bracelets, pendants, and more! You might even find something that’s been Evaluated by Our Certified Gemologist – A.G.S. / G.I.A.
Stick around to see what we have to say about May’s birthstone. Emerald! Until then, Good Luck & Happy Bidding!