Topaz Time for November
October is finally over, bringing to an end our admiration (for now) of the lovely opal. November is here, and with that, we have a new birthstone to discuss and fawn over. Topaz, anyone?
Believed to bring good fortune and health, topaz is a precious stone found n nearly every single color of the rainbow. How much do you know about November’s birthstone, and is there more you’d like to know? We’ve got a fun fact list all about topaz – so take a read and learn something new. And be sure to tell us if you have an interesting bit of gemstone trivia that we might have missed.
Fun Facts About Topaz
- This birthstone is believed to balance emotions and thoughts for a harmonious lifestyle.
- During the Middle Ages, the stone was used by royalty and clergy.
- Topaz is available in a variety of colors but generally the yellow variety is considered as the November birthstone.
- The word “topaz” is derived from “tapas” which means fire in Sanskrit language.
- This birthstone signifies loyalty, stability, faith and companionship.
Are you a November birthday that rocks this stone on a daily basis, or do you prefer another stone? This birthstone comes in nearly every color you could imagine – do you have a particular favorite color, or one you can’t stand? Are you a fan of showing off this stone in necklaces, rings, or earrings? Let us know in the comments – we love feedback from our readers and bidders! Until next time, good luck, and happy bidding!
Make sure to follow PropertyRoom.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for more official police auction deals!