A car is an investment which should fit in with your lifestyle seamlessly, yet with so many different car models and body styles on the market these days, it can be hard to decide which one is right for you. Of course the look of the car is important, but you also need to think about your particular driving habits — what’s the primary use of your car, how many people are in your family (if any) and where you live. For example, if you live by yourself in the middle of the city with a tiny spot in a shared parking lot, a huge 4WD may not be your best bet…
So we’re featuring two of the most bought car types in the hopes of guiding you which vehicle may best suit your lifestyle.
- They can comfortably seat 5 to 9 passengers and they are capable of hauling and towing large loads
- They have a higher ground clearance that increases visibility and is a good option for off-road driving
- They have standard or optional all wheel driving options that makes them easy and safe to handle in adverse weather conditions
- They are powerful vehicles and are for adventurous people
- The high ground clearance makes them difficult to get in and out of; and an increased chance of rolling over in a swerve
- Their large size makes it difficult to maneuver, park, and they also take up more garage space
- Most SUVs aren’t fuel efficient and also give out more CO2 emissions — due to this they have been the focus of many environmental groups
You think an SUV is the best fit for you?
Get this Jeep Liberty Sport here.
- They are easy to drive on city roads
- Having low ground clearance, they have a lower center of gravity and are at less risk of rolling over; also, they are easy to get in and out of
- They are thus safer than trucks or SUVs
- The purchase price of sedans is much lower than that of SUVs along with the cost of insuring them
- They can comfortably seat 4 to 5 passengers and are very fuel efficient when compared to SUVs
- They are less spacious than SUVs and have less cargo space
- Since they are light and small, they aren’t very good for hauling or towing
- Due to their low ground clearance, they aren’t appropriate for off-road driving
- The lower seating position gives drivers less visibility
Is it a sedan that meets all your needs in a vehicle?
Get this Toyota Prius here.