5 Splurge-Worthy Tax Day Auctions
Tax Day time is here! We’ve gone the past several months waiting for our tax refunds, and (for a good number of us) – it’s finally in our hands. It’s been too long coming, and now is the perfect time to splurge on goodies you’ve been eyeing for the better part of a year.
While some of you may know exactly what you’re getting (way to keep your eyes on the prize!), we’ve still got own our selections for items worth throwing money at. So while you’re thinking about an enormous gumball machine as a living room addition or an exquisite tube of toothpaste, we at PropertyRoom.com personally choose….
- Men’s Cartier Pasha Seatimer Watch. For the high-class gentleman who has everything else, or for the person who just wants something special that none of his friends have, we’ve got a Men’s Cartier Pasha Seatimer Watch, new with its box and papers.
- Platinum 10g 1.40ct T.W. Diamond Engagement Ring. It’s tax refund time and you’ve got that special someone you’re planning on spending the rest of your life with – lucky, lucky you! Arm yourself with this stunning platinum engagement ring, and put some spring in your loved one’s step!
- Women’s Hamilton 14kt Gold Diamond Dress Watch. Every woman deserves her own watch to make her the talk of the town (or at least her friends). With tax refund in hand, there’s no better time than now to get a classy timepiece.
- MS64 1911-S $5.00 Indian Head Gold Half Eagle – PCI Graded. Coin collectors – this one is for you. This could be a once-in-a-lifetime chance to own the bragging rights to a rare Indian Head coin. And with your tax refund, you’re one step closer to the prize.
- Microsoft Surface Pro 3. For those of you who don’t collect coins and aren’t big on wearable flair, there’s always some good ol’ tech to keep you entertained. Snag a steal of a deal on a Microsoft Surface Pro 3 before someone else does.
Are you interested in any of these items for your Tax Day spending? Have you already bought yourself a little something, or are you saving up for a much larger purchase? Let us know in the comments! Until next time – good luck, and happy bidding!
Make sure to follow PropertyRoom.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for more official police auction deals!