Clean living spaces – they don’t have to be unattainable!
We might be nearing the end of spring (the first day of Summer is next month), but it’s never too late for spring cleaning. Even if you’re not much of the cleaning type, there are plenty of easy tricks to make cleaning feel like a breeze:
- Lime buildup? Lay paper towels over the spot, soak it with vinegar and set for about an hour. The deposits will soften and become much easier to remove.
- Clean the blades of a fan by coating each of them with furniture polish. Wipe away the excess and lightly buff.
- You might not need to wash all of your spring bedding – but if it’s been stuffed in a storage closet for the last few months, it’s not a bad idea to air it all out!
- Cleaning with less enthusiastic (and perhaps much younger) parties? Make games out of picking up toys, pairing up socks, or who can get the most shots into the hamper.
- Vodka is a great deodorizer and disinfectant – save your expensive bottle and put the cheap stuff to use.
- Use a divide-and-conquer approach for the more exhausting tasks. You’ll be able to take care of them more easily if you break the job into simpler steps.
Do you feel slightly more prepared for getting your room all cleaned and un-cluttered? Do you have people to help you out, or are you undertaking the task all on your own? Let us know in the comments – we’d love feedback from our readers! As always, good luck, and happy bidding!
Auctions to Help Keep Everything Clean
Dyson Animal Upright Vacuum
Bissell SpotBot Pet
Eureka Vacuum Cleaner
Make sure to follow PropertyRoom.com on Facebook, Twitter, and Google+ for more official police auction deals!